Extraordinary, Respected, & Comprehensive
Samadhi Yoga Classic Teacher Training
Samadhi Yoga Denver’s Teacher Training- Ask about our Early Bird Discount: $108-$216 off for a limited time!
One of Colorado’s most established, respected and authentic Teacher Trainings available. Over many years, Denver’s top instructors have refined the Samadhi Teacher Training into a comprehensive program resulting in well-trained, engaged, embodied teachers and serious practitioners.
Throughout the training, you will engage with and become part of Samadhi’s family of heart-centered yogis, creating lifelong connections. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large.
How To Get Started
Enjoy a free week of yoga after attending one of our Teacher Training Information Circles to learn even more about our trainings while also having a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Begin your journey today by filling out our application.
Program Highlights | Program Details
Summer Teacher Training 2020 ~
Become a certified yoga teacher in under 5 weeks!
Location: Samadhi Englewood and Uptown
Dates: June 8th-July 11th. July 3rd off for long holiday weekend. One Saturday, July 11th, to honor graduation.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
**Save $216 with our Early Bird Discount if you enroll by April 8th!**
Join Saraphina, Santosh, Brittany Belisle, Soozie Kinstler, Heather Lindemann, Kristine Whittle and special guest teachers for a journey to the teacher within you.
Fall 2020 Yoga Teacher Training dates TBA
- Mindfulness Practices
Teaching Skills Covered:
- Teaching Guided Meditations
- Communication Style and Effectiveness
- Creating Class Themes
- Hands On Assists
Business of Yoga:
- Marketing and Legal
- Self Care
Teaching Modalities Covered:
- Therapeutics & Modifications
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness Practices
- Comprehensive Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cadaver Lab – included to have experiential learning of Anatomy and Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Prana Vayus
- Included – Yoga Retreat
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Samkhya Philosophy
- Eight Limb Path
- History of Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Ancient Text
- Energetics of Yoga
Total investment for the Yoga Studies Immersion-$1,895
14 Week Training
This classic program, offered twice a year, runs Fall~Winter and Winter~Spring.
- Every Wednesday 6-9pm at Golden Triangle, starting September September 6
Every other weekend (8 total) Fri 6-9pm, Sat and Sun 8am-6pm rotating studio locations.
4 Week Intensive
The Summer Immersion runs for five weeks. Details for 2020 To Be Announced!
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold your space, this is included in full tuition
- Pay In Full by start date and receive a $108 discount
During your time in the program your investment includes:
- Unlimited Yoga during the training, access to Samadhi’s entire class schedule at all 3 studios
- 20% discount on books and merchandise
- Steep discount on Samadhi’s Apprenticeship Program
- 20% off of workshops for 6 months after graduation to continue your studies
Samadhi’s Teacher Training is honored to have many of Denver’s top, most experienced teachers leading our training. We have multiple lead teachers so that your training is not limited in style.
- Brittany Belisle, Program Coordinator — Leads Asana, Yogic Philosophy, Sutras, Philosophy, Subtle Body, Energetics
- Santosh — Instructs Meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda
- Heather Lindemann — Instructs Restorative, Ethics and Inclusivity
- Saraphina Mesmer — Teaches Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama, & Sequencing.
- Soozie Kinstler — Instructs Asana, Alignment, Hands on Adjustments
- Kristine Whittle — Leads all Anatomy and Physiology sessions, as well as the Cadaver Lab.
We have brought in guest teachers that are the top in their field in order to deliver extensive knowledge in many different areas.
- Annie Freedom — You will learn the Business of Yoga from Samadhi’s Founder or another expert
- Alejandro Morin — Additional Anatomy Presentations.
- Laurel Hicks — Leading Prenatal and Trauma Informed Yoga.
- Jacki Brown — Foundations of Kundalini Yoga
Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training
Samadhi also hosts Prana Vinyasa® Yoga Teacher Training with Devon Sweeney, which models the synthesis approach to integrating the roots and evolution of living yoga, based upon the teachings of Krishnamacharya’s lineage, Tantra, Sacred Arts, Ayurveda, Bhakti and Somatics.
Next session starts April, 2020
Details and Application HERE
For specific questions on Prana Vinyasa TeacherTraining, please email Devon.
Why Samadhi’s Teacher Training?
Whether you want to pursue a career teaching yoga, or want to peruse deeper levels of yoga as a student and practitioner, Samadhi has a program to support you. We offer both our 200 Hour Teacher Training as well as our Yogic Studies Immersion program for those not seeking the path of the teacher.
Samadhi’s Teacher Training is one of the longest running in the state. Over the years we’ve incorporated top teachers to refine, reform, and improve our offerings. Due to this practice, our training is one of the most well-constructed programs available.
You will start teaching in the first week of the program to gain practical experience. By the end you will have taught entire yoga classes. Additionally, we focus on the importance of your personal practice so that as you transform into a teacher you teach from experience as opposed to memorized techniques.
Samadhi’s program will not just teach you how to teach yoga, we will also work with you to help you become a life-long student of yoga. The journey of the teacher never ends; the best teachers are the most dedicated students.
Our curriculum does not focus on one style of yoga. We focus on giving you experience in many different modalities and styles so that you may find the one that speaks to your path and your teachings.
Samadhi Yoga is honored to have many of Denver’s top teachers on staff, as well as nationally recognized instructors. As a center that focuses on traditional classical yoga, we attract instructors steeped in tradition. We also have many lead teachers to offer more diversity to our training, so that your certification is not limited in how you will learn to teach.
You will become a part of the Samadhi Yoga family, making life-long connections and have a group of fellow yogis that will support you on your path.
Our teachers and program are based upon classical lineages of yoga; we teach time-tested techniques.
After graduation you will receive support though many continuing education opportunities at Samadhi such as our Apprenticeship Program, teaching community classes, and discounts on events with your favorite teachers.