Extraordinary, Respected, & Comprehensive
Samadhi Yoga Classic Teacher Training
Samadhi Yoga Denver’s Teacher Training- Ask about our Early Bird Discount: $108-$216 off for a limited time!
One of Colorado’s most established, respected and authentic Teacher Trainings available. Over many years, Denver’s top instructors have refined the Samadhi Teacher Training into a comprehensive program resulting in well-trained, engaged, embodied teachers and serious practitioners.
Throughout the training, you will engage with and become part of Samadhi’s family of heart-centered yogis, creating lifelong connections. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large.
How To Get Started
Get a free week of yoga by attending one of our Teacher Training Information Circles to learn even more about our trainings while also having a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Begin your journey today by filling out our application.
Program Highlights | Program Details
Spring Yoga Teacher Training
Feb 7- May 19, 2018
14 weeks; most sessions take place at Samadhi Englewood with some at Golden Triangle and Uptown Studios.
YOU’VE REQUESTED IT, AND WE HAVE CREATED A NEW SCHEDULE FORMAT FOR 2019!
YTT schedule text:
Summer Intensive 2019
- Full weekdays: June 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, July 1-2
- Thu Sept 5 opening night
- Sept 6-8
- Wed Sep 11
- Wed Sep 18
- Sep 20-22
- Wed Sep 25
- Wed Oct 2
- Oct 4-6
- Wed Oct 9
- Wed Oct 16
- Oct 18-20
- Wed Oct 23
- Wed Oct 30
- Nov 1-3
- Wed Nov 6
- Wed Nov 13
- Nov 22-23 only
- Thanksgiving weekend off
- Dec 6-8 Graduation Sunday!
- Mindfulness Practices
- Teaching Guided Meditations
- Communication Style and Effectiveness
- Creating Class Themes
- Hands On Assists
- Marketing and Legal
- Self Care
- Therapeutics & Modifications
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness Practices
- Comprehensive Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cadaver Lab – included to have experiential learning of Anatomy and Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Prana Vayus
- Included – Yoga Retreat
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Samkhya Philosophy
- Eight Limb Path
- History of Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Ancient Text
- Energetics of Yoga
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold your space, this is included in full tuition
- Pay In Full by start date and receive a $108 discount
- Unlimited Yoga during the training, access to Samadhi’s entire class schedule at all 3 studios
- 20% discount on books and merchandise
- Steep discount on Samadhi’s Apprenticeship Program
- 20% off of workshops for 6 months after graduation to continue your studies
- Cheryl Deer — Leads Asana, Alignment, Hands on Adjustments & Inversions.
- Kristine Whittle– Leads all Anatomy and Physiology sessions, as well as the Cadaver Lab portion.
- Saraphina Mesmer — Teaches Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama, & Sequencing.
- Santosh– Instructs Meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda
- Brittany Belisle – Leads Asana, Yogic Philosophy, Sutras, Philosophy, Subtle Body, Energetics,
- Annie Freedom — You will learn the Business of Yoga from Samadhi’s Founder or another expert.
- Alejandro Morin — Additional Anatomy Presentations.
- Kia Ruiz — Leading Prenatal Teacher Training.
- Kristine Whittle — Introduction to Restorative Yoga Instruction.
- Jacki Brown — Foundations of Kundalini Yoga.
- Michelle Lee Weldon – Expert in the Biopsychology of Yoga.
July 3-7 off for holiday
July 8-12, graduation Friday evening the 12th
Schedule for Fall 2019
- Sept 5-Dec 8, 10 Wednesdays starting Sept 11, 6-9pm
Every other weekend (8 total) Fri 6-9pm, Sat and Sun 8am-6pm Studio location TBA
Join Saraphina, Santosh, Cheryl Deer, Brittany Belisle, Kristine Whittle and special guest teachers for a journey to the teacher within you.
Teaching Skills Covered:
Business of Yoga:
Teaching Modalities Covered:
Total investment for the Yoga Studies Immersion-$1,895
14 Week Training
This classic program, offered twice a year, runs Fall~Winter and Winter~Spring.
- Thursday Feb 7 and every Wednesday 6-9pm at Golden Triangle.
Every other weekend (8 total) Fri 6-9pm, Sat and Sun 8am-6pm rotating studio locations.
4 Week Intensive
The Summer Immersion runs for four weeks. Details for 2019 coming soon!
During your time in the program your investment includes:
Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training
Samadhi also hosts Prana Vinyasa® Yoga Teacher Training with Devon Sweeney, which models the synthesis approach to integrating the roots and evolution of living yoga, based upon the teachings of Krishnamacharya’s lineage, Tantra, Sacred Arts, Ayurveda, Bhakti and Somatics.
Next session starts June 2019
Details and Application HERE
For specific questions on Prana Vinyasa TeacherTraining, please email Devon.
Why Samadhi’s Teacher Training?
Whether you want to pursue a career teaching yoga, or want to peruse deeper levels of yoga as a student and practitioner, Samadhi has a program to support you. We offer both our 200 Hour Teacher Training as well as our Yogic Studies Immersion program for those not seeking the path of the teacher.
Samadhi’s Teacher Training is one of the longest running in the state. Over the years we’ve incorporated top teachers to refine, reform, and improve our offerings. Due to this practice, our training is one of the most well-constructed programs available.
You will start teaching in the first week of the program to gain practical experience. By the end you will have taught entire yoga classes. Additionally, we focus on the importance of your personal practice so that as you transform into a teacher you teach from experience as opposed to memorized techniques.
Samadhi’s program will not just teach you how to teach yoga, we will also work with you to help you become a life-long student of yoga. The journey of the teacher never ends; the best teachers are the most dedicated students.
Our curriculum does not focus on one style of yoga. We focus on giving you experience in many different modalities and styles so that you may find the one that speaks to your path and your teachings.
Samadhi Yoga is honored to have many of Denver’s top teachers on staff, as well as nationally recognized instructors. As a center that focuses on traditional classical yoga, we attract instructors steeped in tradition. We also have many lead teachers to offer more diversity to our training, so that your certification is not limited in how you will learn to teach.
You will become a part of the Samadhi Yoga family, making life-long connections and have a group of fellow yogis that will support you on your path.
Our teachers and program are based upon classical lineages of yoga; we teach time-tested techniques.
After graduation you will receive support though many continuing education opportunities at Samadhi such as our Apprenticeship Program, teaching community classes, and discounts on events with your favorite teachers.