Extraordinary, Respected, & Comprehensive
Samadhi Yoga Teacher Training
Samadhi Yoga Denver’s Teacher Training is one of the most respected Teacher Trainings available in the Denver area. Over the years, Denver’s top instructors have refined the Samadhi Teacher Training into a comprehensive program resulting in well trained, engaged, and embodied teachers and serious practitioners.
Throughout the training, you will engage with and become part of Samadhi’s family of heart-centered yogis, creating lifelong connections. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large.
Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training
Join Devon Sweeney and friends to learn the art of teaching Prana Vinyasa® yoga in this empowering and evolutionary vinyasa training. You will embody the energetic flow of yoga on and off the mat, deepen your practice, and learn to share vinyasa for all levels. This teacher training program is for aspiring and seasoned teachers as the introduction to a holistic, energetic approach to teaching vinyasa yoga. Prana Vinyasa® teacher trainings model the synthesis approach to integrating the roots and evolution of living yoga, based upon the teachings of Krishnamacharya’s lineage, Tantra, Sacred Arts, Ayurveda, Bhakti and Somatics.
Through the full-spectrum Wave Sequencing of Prana Vinyasa you will integrate how to teach alignment in the flow of movement with creative and effective solar/lunar sequences.Through practice teaching, creative sequencing, and self inquiry you will learn to develop the teaching tools of using your voice, hands on assists, observation and energetic awareness to facilitate the state of flow within a class. Teachers will explore the uniquely Prana Vinyasa methodologies of: Energetic Alignment™, Vinyasa Krama, Prana Flow Three-Part Vinyasa, and Wave Sequencing for the Mandala of 108 Asanas.
Details and Application HERE
Prana Vinyasa Solar & Lunar Practices offered throughout training at Samadhi Park Hill Studio are open to the public! DETAILS HERE
For specific questions on Prana Vinyasa, please email Devon.
How To Get Started
Get a free week of yoga by attending one of our Teacher Training Information Circles to learn even more about our trainings while also having a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Begin your journey today by filling out our application.
Program Highlights | Program Details
Why Samadhi’s Teacher Training?
Whether you want to pursue a career teaching yoga, or want to peruse deeper levels of yoga as a student and practitioner, Samadhi has a program to support you. We offer both our 200 Hour Teacher Training as well as our Yogic Studies Immersion program for those not seeking the path of the teacher.
Samadhi’s Teacher Training is one of the longest running in the state. Over the years we’ve incorporated top teachers to refine, reform, and improve our offerings. Due to this practice, our training is one of the most well-constructed programs available.
You will start teaching in the first week of the program to gain practical experience. By the end you will have taught entire yoga classes. Additionally, we focus on the importance of your personal practice so that as you transform into a teacher you teach from experience as opposed to memorized techniques.
Samadhi’s program will not just teach you how to teach yoga, we will also work with you to help you become a life-long student of yoga. The journey of the teacher never ends; the best teachers are the most dedicated students.
Our curriculum does not focus on one style of yoga. We focus on giving you experience in many different modalities and styles so that you may find the one that speaks to your path and your teachings.
Samadhi Yoga is honored to have many of Denver’s top teachers on staff, as well as nationally recognized instructors. As a center that focuses on traditional classical yoga, we attract instructors steeped in tradition. We also have many lead teachers to offer more diversity to our training, so that your certification is not limited in how you will learn to teach.
You will become a part of the Samadhi Yoga family, making life-long connections and have a group of fellow yogis that will support you on your path.
Our teachers and program are based upon classical lineages of yoga; we teach time-tested techniques.
After graduation you will receive support though many continuing education opportunities at Samadhi such as our Apprenticeship Program, teaching community classes, and discounts on events with your favorite teachers.
- Mindfulness Practices
Teaching Skills Covered:
- Teaching Guided Meditations
- Communication Style and Effectiveness
- Creating Class Themes
- Hands On Assists
Business of Yoga:
- Marketing and Legal
- Self Care
Teaching Modalities Covered:
- Therapeutics & Modifications
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness Practices
- Comprehensive Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cadaver Lab – included to have experiential learning of Anatomy and Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Prana Vayus
- Included – Yoga Retreat
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Samkhya Philosophy
- Eight Limb Path
- History of Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Ancient Text
- Energetics of Yoga
Total investment for the Yoga Studies Immersion-$1,895
11 Weekend Training
This 3 month program, which includes 11 weekends, is hosted twice a year, with a start date in the Fall and Winter.
Schedule for Spring 2018
- Jan 26-28
- Feb 2-4
- Feb 9-11
- Feb 23-25
- Mar 2-4
- Mar 9-11
- Mar 23-25
- Mar 30 (Easter off)
- Apr 6-8
- Apr 20-22
- Apr 27-29
Friday 6 – 9pm; Saturday/Sunday 9am – 6pm
4 Week Intensive
The June Immersion runs for four weeks long for the month of June.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold your space, this is included in full tuition
- Pay In Full by start date and receive a $108 discount
During your time in the program your investment includes:
- Unlimited Yoga during the training, access to Samadhi’s entire class schedule at all 3 studios
- 20% discount on books and merchandise
- Steep discount on Samadhi’s Apprenticeship Program
- 20% off of workshops for 6 months after graduation to continue your studies
- Jeremy Wolf — Teaches Philosophy, Subtle Body, Energetics, Yoga Nidra & Asana.
- Cheryl Deer — Leads Asana, Alignment, Hands on Adjustments & Inversions.
- Kristine Whittle– Leads all Anatomy and Physiology sessions, as well as the Cadaver Lab portion.
- Saraphina Mesmer — Teaches Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama, & Sequencing.
- Santosh– Instructs Meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda
- Brittany Belisle – Leads Asana, Yogic Philosophy, Sutras
- Annie Freedom — You will learn the Business of Yoga from Samadhi’s Founder.
- Alejandro Morin — Additional Anatomy Presentations.
- Kia Ruiz — Leading Prenatal Teacher Training.
- Kristine Whittle — Introduction to Restorative Yoga Instruction.
- Jacki Brown — Foundations of Kundalini Yoga.
- Michelle Lee Weldon – Expert in the Biopsychology of Yoga.