Ripen Your Teaching, Refine Your Skills
Are you ready to join the next level of yoga teachers? Become a 500-RYT through Samadhi’s 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training, Embody Samadhi. We have crafted this professional development program in order for you to have greater expertise into the science of yoga. You will be mentored by Denver’s top instructors including Cheryl Deer, Jeremy Wolf, Hansa Knox, Kristine Whittle, Santosh Powell, Soozie Kinstler and Alejandro Morin.
This yoga teacher training is advanced not because you dive deeper into asana, but because you go deeper into your path as a teacher. You’ll develop advanced understanding of teaching techniques beyond guiding asana.
Program Highlights | Program Details
Why Choose Samadhi’s Advanced Program?
Don’t just memorize concepts, tricks, and techniques—Embody Samadhi.
Samadhi Yoga Denver is honored to have top teachers designing, leading, and refining our 300 hour program. Additionally, we humbly host national teachers each year so that our 300 hour students can experience the highest level of instruction.
Our yoga teacher training focuses on teaching practice and development. You will lead community classes, receive one on one feedback from your teachers, and focus on the development of your personal practice and relationship to yoga.
Lead teachers of our Advanced Teacher Training are deeply rooted in lineage. Samadhi brings in teachings from Rod Stryker, krishnamacharya, Thich Nhat Hanh, Anna Forrest, Bihar School, B.K.S. Iyengar, Noah Mazé, Seane Corn, Shiva Rea, Bhavani Maki and many more.
Our advanced teacher training i is meant to be a program that fits your path as an individual. You can finish the program in as little as one year, or take up to three years. You are able to craft the concentration of the program through the electives you choose to take, this allows you to get the most value out of the program for where you want to take your teaching.
The core strength of the advanced teacher training program is that our students are supported to deeply inhabit the fundamental values and teachings of yoga as a time-tested way of life. While our content is rich and varied, we feel that the most powerful way to affect the world is to transmit the energy of the practice.
What we will not do is consume yoga as just another commodity. We know that yoga is sacred and we aspire to keep it that way.
- Each core module a la carte: $479 (x5= $2395)
- All 5 Core Modules – paid in full: $2270 ($125 discount)
- Complete 300 hour tuition including electives begins at $4475. (price varies depending on which electives students choose)
- $479 Non-refundable deposit, paid within one week of acceptance, saves your space;
- Teacher Trainees receive 20% off events, books and merchandise, and free yoga classes with Jeremy, Cheryl, Soozie and Santosh while enrolled.
- Completion of 200 Hour Teacher Training
- Documented Teaching Experience and References
- Dedicated personal practice
You may apply and start at any time throughout the year, there is no specific start date for this program.
Core Module Content: The following material will be covered throughout the course of the 5 Core Modules. Each module has a specific concentration.
Core Modules are held approximately every two months depending on the availability of instructors, for the current schedule see our Events page. The class times of each modules varies, depending on the schedule of the particular module enrolling in.
The 30-hour modules are scheduled as follows:
These generally take place at our Englewood studio, yet are placed at Golden Triangle if needed.
Students pre-register one month before the start date of each module.
- Yoga Nidra Immersion and Teacher Training
- Yin Teacher Training
- Restorative Teacher Training
- Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training
- Advanced asana workshops
- Yoga Therapeutics Immersion
- Hands on Assists workshops
- How to teach Privates
- Reiki Training
- Advanced Ayurveda
- Tantra and much more
- Student’s pay for elective hours as they register for workshops.
- Cost for a workshop at Samadhi ranges from $10-$20 per hour. Prime Electives may be additional.
- Bonus: Embody Samadhi students receive 20% off early bird prices of all events.