Modern day living has separated us from our natural state. With high-stress levels, we have lost touch with ourselves and our mind and bodies are suffering a disconnect. To bring ourselves back into the flow, we need to discover and live by the 12 Laws of Transformation. When the laws become part of our lives, we rediscover our inner power and life becomes more meaningful. With the 12 Laws, we can be who we are truly mean to be.
The 12 laws guide us to reconnect with ourselves and nature. When we live separate from the laws, we lose sight of our full potential. No longer guided by nature, we struggle to get by, not knowing that there is a better way, an easier way.
When we submit to the 12 Laws of Transformation, we discover a new perspective. Our view of the world changes and we can now understand our own place in the bigger picture. When we strive to live in harmony with our higher purpose, life becomes easier. We can live each day to the fullest, achieving more than ever before, and what we achieve would be more purposeful and for the greater good of all.
The 12 Laws of Transformation
- Seek the truth: It is only in truth that we can exist without the need to hide from the world.
- Be willing to come apart: We need to open ourselves to the possibilities life has to offer.
- Step out of your comfort zone: Very often, the thing that we need the most is just beyond our comfort zone. Have the courage to embrace the change.
- Commit to learning: For it is in learning that our minds grow and we can accept a new reality.
- Shift your vision: Open your eyes to things that you have not seen before for there lies hidden the answers to life.
- Drop what you know: Let go of your old limiting beliefs and make way for new empowering ones.
- Relax with what is: Do not resist the change, relax and let it come. Accept your new reality.
- Remove the rocks: Let go of all that is holding you back and holding you down. Let go of your problems, they will take care of themselves.
- Don’t rush the process: Patience is a virtue that we must all strive for. Let the process unfold naturally, you will see the positive change.
- Be true to yourself: Let go of what doesn’t feel right. The answers are all within you; open yourself to your own truth and live by what your heart tells you.
- Be still and know: Stop, take a deep breath and listen, let go of all that does not serve you and hold on to what you know is right.
- Understand that the whole is the goal: We live life in a complete circle. Any misdeed breaks the circle and we are no longer whole. To stay whole, we must live truthfully in all areas of our lives.
Live by the 12 Laws and watch your life transform into one of harmony and flow. Stay tuned to samadhiyoga.net for more insights and tips.