Extraordinary, Respected, & Comprehensive
Samadhi Yoga Denver’s Teacher Training is one of the most respected Teacher Trainings available in the Denver area. Over the years, Denver’s top instructors have refined the Samadhi Teacher Training into a comprehensive program resulting in well trained, engaged, and embodied teachers and serious practitioners.
Throughout the training, you will engage with and become part of Samadhi’s family of heart-centered yogis, creating lifelong connections. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large.
How To Get Started
Get a free week of yoga by attending one of our Teacher Training Information Circles to learn even more about our trainings while also having a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Begin your journey today by filling out our application.
Program Highlights | Program Details
Why Samadhi’s Teacher Training?
Whether you want to pursue a career teaching yoga, or want to peruse deeper levels of yoga as a student and practitioner, Samadhi has a program to support you. We offer both our 200 Hour Teacher Training as well as our Yogic Studies Immersion program for those not seeking the path of the teacher.
Samadhi’s Teacher Training is one of the longest running in Denver. Over the years we work with top teachers to refine, reform, and improve our offerings. Due to this practice, our training is one of the most well constructed trainings available.
You will start teaching the first week of the program to gain practice and experience teaching. By the end you will have experience teaching an entire yoga class. Along with this, we focus on the importance of your personal practice so that as you transform into a teacher you teach from experience as opposed to memorized techniques.
Samadhi’s program will not just teach you how to teach yoga, we will also work with you to help you become a life-long student of yoga. The journey of the teacher never ends; the best teachers are the most dedicated students.
Our curriculum does not focus on one style of yoga. We focus on giving you experience in many different modalities and styles so that you may find the one that speaks to your path and your teachings.
Samadhi Yoga is honored to have many of Denver’s top teachers on staff, as well as nationally recognized instructors. As a center that focuses on traditional classical yoga, we attract teachers steeped in tradition. We also have many lead teachers to offer more diversity to our training, so that your certification is not limiting in what you are able to teach.
You will become a part of the Samadhi Yoga family, making life-long connections and have a group of fellow yogis that will support you on your path.
Our teachers and program are based upon classical lineages of yoga; we teach time-tested techniques.
After graduation you will receive support though many continuing education opportunities at Samadhi such as our Apprenticeship Program, teaching community classes, and discounts on events with your favorite teachers.
- Mindfulness Practices
Teaching Skills Covered:
- Teaching Guided Meditations
- Communication Style and Effectiveness
- Creating Class Themes
- Hands On Assists
Business of Yoga:
- Marketing and Legal
- Self Care
Teaching Modalities Covered:
- Therapeutics & Modifications
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness Practices
- Comprehensive Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cadaver Lab – included to have experiential learning of Anatomy and Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Prana Vayus
- Included – Yoga Retreat
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Samkhya Philosophy
- Eight Limb Path
- History of Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Ancient Text
- Energetics of Yoga
Total investment for the Yoga Studies Immersion-$1,895
14 Week Training
This 14 week program is hosted twice a year, with a start date in the Fall and Winter.
- Mondays/Wednesdays 5:45-8:30 pm
- Saturdays 12:45 pm -6:00 pm
- Sundays 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
4 Week Intensive
The June Intensive runs for four weeks long for the month of June.
- Mondays: 7:00 am -6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am -3:45 pm
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold your space, this is included in full tuition
- Pay In Full: and receive a $108 discount
During your time in the program your investment includes:
- Unlimited Yoga during the training, access to Samadhi’s entire class schedule
- 20% discount on books and merchandise
- Steep discount on Samadhi’s Apprenticeship Program
- Receive 20% off of workshops for 6 months after graduation to continue your studies
- Jeremy Wolf — Teaches Philosophy, Subtle Body, Energetics, Yoga Nidra & Asana.
- Beth Sanchez — Teaching Asana, Alignment, Hands on Assists, Restorative, & Mindfulness Practices.
- Cheryl Deer — Will lead in Asana, Alignment, Hands on Adjustments & Inversions.
- Anne Hart — Leading all Anatomy and Physiology sessions, as well as the Cadaver Lab portion.
- Saraphina Mesmer — Teaches Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama, & Sequencing.
- Michelle Lee — Brings in Asana, Biopsychology of Yoga and the Business of Yoga.
- Annie Freedom — You will learn the Business of Yoga from Samadhi’s Founder.
- Santosh — A Teacher Trainer for over 10 years, Santosh teaches Pranayama and Sadhana.
- Alicia DeCristafaro — Leading Prenatal Teacher Training.
- Allison Benner — Will teach foundations of Kundalini Yoga.