Samadhi’s 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program offers richness and depth for Yoga Teachers who are ready to take their practice, teaching and relationship to life to a new level. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large. Dive into the warm deep waters of your own heart and bring forth the treasure that lies there.
Embody Samadhi, our 500hr Yoga Teacher Training in Denver consists of 300 hours of in-depth study and experience. (150hrs of Core Modules (5) and 150 of Course Electives). To ensure that you are ready, please have a solid yoga practice history, and at least a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification, that would allow you to skillfully incorporate the following into your practice and teaching:
- Advanced asana and pranayama
- Advanced adjustments and hands on healing
- Deeper philosophical questions and understandings
- A committed meditation practice on and off the cushion/mat
- Broader understanding of anatomical structure and movement principles
- Recognition and incorporation of key ayurvedic principles into living and teaching
- A willingness to peel off layers of false identification
- A commitment to being coachable, vulnerable, truthful, and authentic
- A readiness to experience and share more joy, gratitude, and happiness in the world
- An excitement about deepening your sense of dharma as service
- A readiness to share and hone your sense of humor
- An understanding of energetic principles that will help you skillfully design your personal practice (and others’)
- A way of practicing yoga that embodies the heart of the ancient tradition
- PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE…
You may begin Embody Samadhi at any time throughout the year with any Core Module posted below or any Elective. Details and descriptions are posted on our Events page.
April 3 – 7th: Embodied Vitality with Hansa, Beth Sanchez and Jeremy Wolf
July 10-14th: Embodied Wisdom with Hansa, Beth Sanchez and Jeremy Wolf
September 18-22nd : Embodied Truth with Hansa, and Cheryl Deer
- Wednesday 6:00-9:00pm
- Thursday 6:00-9:00pm
- Friday 9:00-6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00-6:00/7:00pm
- Sunday 9:00-6:00pm
Core Module Tuition
- $2,145 for all 5 modules paid in full
- $2,395 If paying for modules individually (the break down is $479 per module.)
- There will be no cash refunds granted if choosing not to complete program. Money unused will be refunded to students account and may be used at their leisure towards class packages/retail/workshop.
- Each elective stands alone as an individual entity therefore pricing will very depending on all accounted variables. Please check our events page for details. Be sure to look for Early Bird pricing as most of our electives will have this option.
We look forward to meeting you!
*Yoga Teacher Training class tuition and deposit are non-refundable and non-transferable. For more information please contact Megan at MeganRundle@gmail.com
Students enrolled in Embody Samadhi have up to three years total to complete the program, but must stay involved by participating in at least one core or elective module every six months. Daily practice is essential and brief daily journaling about that practice is expected.
The core program consists of a series of five modules held over five separate long weekends throughout the year as outlined above. Each of these consists of 25-30 contact hours totaling 125-150 contact hours when all five are completed. These courses will be co-taught by our home and guest teachers.
We are confident that you will come through this program delighted with your experience and changed forever.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and for more information ~
Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi!
Let there be Peace. Peace, beautiful Peace. Peace within, Peace without. Peace in this world. Peace in all worlds. Peace for all beings.