June 4 – 6-9 pm
June 5 – 6-9 pm
June 6 – 1-7 pm
June 7 – 1-7 pm
(Thursday – Sunday)
Early Bird Price (ends May 1st): $285
Full Price: $350
“Yoga is designed to help us feel better, but we must access the alignment properly or we end up with additional pain and discomfort. This training is built to emphasize the MEDICINE of yoga and how specific alignment can help to heal chronic pain, ease surgical recovery, and offer options for EVERY body to experience pain-free practice.”
Intended for anyone – whether you teach yoga or not – Buffy Barfoot has carefully designed this training to share a full range of alignment and therapeutic techniques with you! Clear injuries and old patterns in your body that no longer serve. You will gain tried and true tools to understand and apply structural healing as both a student and a teacher.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- A whole body map of alignment techniques and hands-on assists to create space and encourage healing
- Tools to move yourself and others into a pain-free practice
- Strategies to clear old injuries and bring yourself and others into greater health and radiance
- A thorough look into how to bring more symmetry, balance, calm and healing into your yoga practice
- Specific therapeutics of: shoulders, neck and head, wrists and elbows, hands and arms, hips, sacrum and low back, psoas, knees, ankles and feet
- Methods by which yoga can bring relief to people with… arthritis, fibromyalgia, asthma, auto-immune disorders, chronic headaches, recent surgery and much more
- Inversions: a special section on how they heal and how EVERYONE can access them
- Hands-on assists to help access the medicine of yoga and bring more space into the organs, joints, and muscles
- Nutrition and how what you eat affects your yoga practice (cleanse information will be available)
Students are advised to bring:
journal/pen. yoga mat. water. yoga clothes. eye pillow (optional).
Click HERE to Reserve Your Space Today!(under the Workshops tab)
Buffy Barfoot is a yoga teacher dedicated to the physical and spiritual threads of yoga. She is committed to bringing out the personal strength, courage and trust in herself and her students through the practice of yoga. Buffy considers herself to be always learning and refining, and her daily practice is the richest fuel for her teaching. She uncovers more each day that inspires her to share the gifts of yoga, providing entryways kinesthetically through the body, philosophically through the mind, and devotionally through the heart. She binds herself to the belief that yoga can create more vibrancy in all the parts of us, from the inside out. Buffy’s classes marry clear alignment direction with strength building, flow, and breath work to provide a well-rounded class. Her classes are playful, challenging and provide the opportunity to dig down for more shine.