Everything… every part… every day of the Samadhi training has exceeded what I could have asked for. ~ Samadhi Graduate
September 12th – December 19th 2015
It is our deep heart-felt desire to offer you a program that changes your life forever and gives you the tools to help create positive change in the world we live in. We achieve this in several ways:
- By offering a Teacher Training program that far exceeds the requirements of Yoga Alliance. In fact, the Samadhi Yoga Teacher Training consists far more than most other programs with over 200 hours of in-depth training and first-hand experience.
- Our Living Yoga Immersion consists of about half of the Teacher Training and is perfect for those wanting to deepen their experience of yoga, but not necessarily interested in teaching.
- With our dozen or so teachers in the program, you have a wealth of knowlege and experience available to you. Many of our classes are co-taught by masters in areas they are most passionate about. We strive to give you different points of view so that you have a more complete picture and can come to your own perfect conclusions.
- You are supported throughout the whole program by our devoted teachers and staff, but you will also develop deep relationships with the other students in the program. Most people who go through our program feel that they gain a whole new family with their fellow students and staff.
- The Samadhi Yoga Teacher Training goes wide and deep. Our adept teachers cover a great wealth of well-rounded information and help you to integrate all of it into who you are.
- All Samadhi Yoga Teacher Training graduates are invited to participate in ourYoga Apprenticeship program at a deeply discounted rate.
See our 200hr June Intensive page for details on our summer schedule.
We meet Mondays and Wednesdays 5:45-8:30pm, Saturdays 12:45-6pm and Sundays 8:45am – noon. There will also be a few bonus days to include some special events for you! These special events are included in the tuition.
Call us at 303.860.9642 or email Michelle Lee at MichelleLeeWeldon@gmail.com for more details.